Google
 

Digg Links

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Coming back to life

Hi all

I've been away for a long while. It was kinda unexpected - I just planned a little trip with to Paris, but now I have 2 major shifts in my life:

1. I'm changing jobs
2. I'm getting married!

It is so cool, that I can't explain it all. I'm just overwhelmed by this, so I will get back to this blog, but it will take another couple of weeks to get my head straight and to get re-synced with everything.

So, have a great day y'all.
-A

2 comments:

Steve Dibb said...

Wow, rock on, man. Congrats!! :)

Good to have you back, too :D You'll have to give us the scoop sometime.

dfadf said...

follow up with another email after a few days
Microsoft Office
often acknowledging that maybe the person
Office 2010
didn't get my message due to email trouble on my
Microsoft Office 2010
end (which, when I was in graduate school, was
Office 2010 key
For repeat offenders, I just use the phone whenever
Office 2010 download
Interesting post. I have been wondering about this issue,so thanks for posting.
Office 2010 Professional
I will be checking back for any new articles
I’ll likely be coming back to your blog. Keep up great writing. Find your great Travel News and sing the songs at Free Song Lyric or you can watch the drama at
Microsoft outlook
Outlook 2010
Thanks for kindly sharing it with us. Very well done indeed
Windows 7
Microsoft outlook 2010