Google
 

Digg Links

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Money Making

Recently, I've began checking the opportunities out there, that allow to earn few cents online.
For that matter, I find that most effective read is the blog material many put on their blogs and sites.

For example, I've read for a few weeks The Simple Dollar blog. This blog is written by Trent (the full name is yet to be discovered :-) ), and is a "...blog for those of us who need both cents and sense: people fighting debt and bad spending habits while building a financially secure future and still affording a latte or two".

I like his style of writing. His ideas are easy to understand, simple to implement, and fun to read. He gives a sense to people who wish to understand how budget works (and helps you stop referring to "budget" as a dirty word), he helps you to develop good spending habits so you can allow yourself a cup of coffee from time to time.

Highly recommended.


My Full blog

1 comment:

dfadf said...

follow up with another email after a few days
Microsoft Office
often acknowledging that maybe the person
Office 2010
didn't get my message due to email trouble on my
Microsoft Office 2010
end (which, when I was in graduate school, was
Office 2010 key
For repeat offenders, I just use the phone whenever
Office 2010 download
Interesting post. I have been wondering about this issue,so thanks for posting.
Office 2010 Professional
I will be checking back for any new articles
I’ll likely be coming back to your blog. Keep up great writing. Find your great Travel News and sing the songs at Free Song Lyric or you can watch the drama at
Microsoft outlook
Outlook 2010
Thanks for kindly sharing it with us. Very well done indeed
Windows 7
Microsoft outlook 2010